The Dome Store > Invoice & Contract Payments
Invoice & Contract Payments
Now you can pay any invoice or contract deposit or payment to Natural Spaces Domes through our secure payment system online.
A new law went into effect on January 27, 2013, in the United States, that allows us to impose a surcharge on all credit card or PayPal customer transactions. These surcharges allow us to recover some of the cost of fees imposed upon us that we have been paying to the credit card companies since the dawn of credit cards. Rather than raise the cost of our products, we are choosing to add this surcharge. If you pay by personal check, cash, money order, or wire transfer, no surcharge will be added.
There is a limit that we allow to be charged on charge cards or PayPal per customer account before fees are added.
- Within the United States the limit is $4000 per customer, after which a 3% processing fee will be added to all credit card charges or PayPal.
- Customers from foreign countries may charge up to $2000 for design and engineering services per customer. Additional amounts for design and engineering services may be charged only with prior approval of Natural Spaces Domes. All payments for dome shell components and systems must be paid by cash, international money orders, or wire transfers made directly from your bank to our bank. Please contact us for information on how to wire transfer payments.
Below are directions for charging approved payments to Natural Spaces Domes.
If you have questions or wish to provide personal charge card information by phone, call us in the U.S. at 800-733-7107. Foreign callers should call 01-651-674-4292.
- Simply describe what you want to pay (Invoice #0000, Contract Addn. #1, Work Authorization #1, etc.).
- Enter your name as it appears on the Contract / Invoice.
- Enter the date on the document.
- Enter the amount of payment and click on "Preview Payment".
- You will see a preview of your payment with any applicable fees added.
- Click the PayPal "Pay Now" Button to make the payment. You can use a PayPal account or any major credit card.
We will email you notification after receiving your invoice payment.